Series: W50 Series
Model No.: W50/13U
Rated Current: 13A 250V~
Quality Assurance:10 years
Certificates: CB, CE, SASO, GCC
13A 250V BS Socket Outlet - 1 Gang White integrates with trendy and aesthetics elements in its decorative design, selecting impact-resistant PC material, which enhances your space’s to be impressive and pleasing.
Product Introduction of the 13A 250V BS Socket Outlet - 1 Gang White
1. Features an elegant and simple appearance with the non visible fixing screws design. Also, it’s durable and easy to clean.
2. Selects high polymer PC material on panel and surround, which is resistant to fire, discoloration, impact, scratches and fading.
3. No worry for electric shock when fixing the item on wall as it has E pole components riveted on the fixing hole.
4. The glossy cover panel and matt insert can be customized in other painting finishes and injection colors.
5. Childprotective shutter design can effectively avoid accident: Three holes must be inserted at the same time to contact with metal components.
6. Thanks to the large connecting space(6mm*4mm) and handy locking between cover plate and frame, this wall socket offers quick installation and time-saving connection.
7. Both 2 gang BS sockets and double pole switched BS outlets available.
8. W50 series provides a wide range of solutions for any applications.
9. Since we are very familiar with the China Electric wiring market, we can always keep you informed the latest purchasing opportunities.
10. With 35-year experience in making switches and socket, and rich OEM & ODM experience, SOK can do more to win your confidence.
Product Parameter (specification) of the 13A 250V BS Socket Outlet - 1 Gang White
|Type||Unswitched plug socket|
Insert- white or customized;
Cover frame- glossy finish white
|Material||High polymer PC, PP|
|Number of Gangs||1 Gang, 2 Gangs available|
|Function||Single pole, or Double pole switch available|
|Device Mounting||Flush or surface mounted|
|Fixing type||Concealed screws|
|Fixing Mode||By screw M3.5*25mm|
|Fixing Screws Material||Zinc-plated|
|Connections||Screw terminals(pillar terminal)M4*9mm|
|Embedding Depth||15 mm|
|Ambient Air Temperature for Operation||-5~40℃|
|IP degree of protection||IP20|
|Application||Industrial, Hotel, Club, Restaurant, Hospital, Residential|
1 pcs/ plastic bag 150*120mm
|Payment term||T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A...|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Certificate||ROHS, CB, CE, SASO, GCC, ISO9001 & ISO14001|
Product Features and Application of the 13A 250V BS Socket Outlet - 1 Gang White
FAQ of the 13A 250V BS Socket Outlet - 1 Gang White
Q: Can you do OEM for us?
A: Yes, we are confident to serve you as we have OEM and OEM for 2 Global fortune 500 companies for over 20 years. We can put your brand on the package or even on the product. Your customization and samples are also welcome because we have our own mold workshop, metal punching workshop and injection workshop.
Q: How you assure the quality?
A: Our excellent quality management mechanism can ensure the product quality. During the whole production process, from material selecting, material incoming, injection and metal components producing to complete products producing, our strict QC team will inspect each process to ensure quality standards reaching and punctual delivery. We also inspect the quality during storing and loading.
Q: What countries apply British standard sockets?
A: British socket outlets are not only applicable to United Kingdom, but also other countries that have extended its standards for historical reasons, such as Nigeria, Tanzania, India, Pakistan, Malaysia, Singapore, Maldives, Hong Kong, and other countries.
Q: What are the characteristics of British plugs?
A: British plug is a three-legged plug with "E, L, N" poles, E pole (Earth) is for ground electrode, L pole (Live) is for live wire, and N pole(Neutral) is for neutral wire. It follows wiring rules that "Left is for neutral, Right is for live". Generally there will be a logo on the plug. The British plugs are also marked with the corresponding current and voltage values, and some are marked with "FUSED". The three copper pins of the British plug have the same spacing from top to the bottom and left to right. Its L pole and N pole pins are covered with plastic for safety protection.